PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
The processing and protection of the webpage user’s personal data is regulated by the provisions of the Law on the protection of personal data, the decisions of the competent Authority as well as the conditions thereof.
Our company will maintain a register and will process any personal data of the webpage users which will come to its knowledge, taking into account on the same time any necessary precautions in order to safeguard the confidential character of said information.
Therefore, said data are never communicated to any third party, unless that is required by Law or the competent Authorities. We proceed to any data processing for reasons of communication, statistical analysis or historic evolution as well as in order to improve the services we provide. Therefore, the webpage user provides her/his consent to that, which is inferred by the sole use of the webpage.
Any natural person to which the personal data are referring to, has at all times the right to know whether these have been or are being processed, according to Article 12 of Law 2472/1997. Furthermore, according to Article 13 of Law 2472/1997, said person maintains the right to object at any time to the processing of the data concerning her/him.
In case you are using this webpage, you accept and consent to this Declaration of Personal Data Protection as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the webpage, as hereby indicated.
IMPACT (Krouskou Eirini E.)
Sports items store
16, Mpizaniou str.
+30 210 99 26 112, +30 210 99 26 412
Τhe e-shop provides each item (product, photos, information, services, etc) “as is”. That is why, before using the services of the e-shop, you are kindly advised to carefully go through the specific terms and conditions of use indicated below.
The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these transaction terms and conditions, which are performed through the e-shop, according to its needs.
- To make things easier for the Users, all the items in the e-shop have been categorized. Each category includes its own specific products.
- Each product is characterized by a unique “Product code”.
- The Company reserves the right to change its billing policy without prior notice, but not retroactively. In any case, the billing will be valid once the User accepts it.
- The Company reserves the right to modify its services for special occasions (holiday offers). The offers are valid expressly during the time for which they have been announced. They are not valid retroactively.
- The Company is committed to provide full and valid information in the e-shop, regarding both the exact items presented and the services provided, with the reservation of possible technical or typographic errors which cannot be predicted or have resulted unwillingly.
- The Company cannot be held liable to the Users for processing or not their order when such thing is due to the Clients.
- The Company cannot be held liable for legal claims, of civil and/or criminal nature, filed by Clients and/or third parties based on causes related to the operation or not of the Webpage or the temporary inability to provide services.
- The Company reserves the right to restrict or even prevent Clients from using its services in case it has been proved that they were involved in cases of deceiving other Clients or in other cases of fraud regarding the e-shop.
- The Company is trying to provide high quality services. It can neither be held responsible for eventual errors in product prices or characteristics nor ensure that there will not be any interruptions in the operation of the Webpage or “human” errors when indicating the price of a product.
- Use of a credit/debit card: The e-shop accepts all Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards. Transactions are processed safely through Viva Payments which guarantees a secure environment to complete the transaction. At this stage the entire communication is encrypted with the use of a 128 bits key. The Viva Payments system then decodes the information and consequently completes your transaction, in the most secure way possible.
- Money refund: In case, due to our liability, an order is cancelled, the amount deposited is refunded only once the item returned has been received in the exact state it was bought (intact, not worn, in the original package with all the respective tags).
You may return a product within 14 days, counting from the day following its purchase. The amount of money refunded will equal the value of the item returned; no COD or shipping costs will be included. The shipping cost for returning an item is charged to the Client. Kindly note that all products must be intact and in their original package. We shall not accept any used or dirty items. The refund will be credited according to the original payment method.
- Right of unjustifiable withdrawal: The User has the right to return the products purchased through our e-shop, at no cost and without obligation to announce the reason why s/he wishes to return the items, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date the products are received, as provided by Law 2251/1994. The amount of money refunded will equal the value of the item returned; no COD or shipping costs will be included. The shipping cost for returning an item is charged to the Client.
Returns are accepted only if the products the User wishes to return are in the exact same condition they were when received by the User; that is they have not been taken out of their package or without their packaged being damaged. The receipt or invoice should at all times accompany the item.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold any expenses related to payment via credit/debit card or online payment in general. (Viva Payments).
- Delayed order: an order may be delayed for the following reasons:
- Τhe item has been discontinued or is temporarily unavailable.
- In the case of a force majeure which may affect the processing of the order.
- In the case it is impossible to contact the Client via telephone or email, should any issue arise regarding the order, whether in terms of the item or with the corresponding payment.